Alzheimer Memory Care
If your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia, Gracedale has a comfortable home for them where they will find the best quality of care.
Memory care is a specialized type of service that helps residents experience a full life for as long as possible. The environment is secure and daily schedules and routines take a lot of the stress and confusion out of daily life.
Many insurances are accepted.
It Time For My Loved One To Become A Resident?
There are a number of factors that could indicate that your loved is ready to seek the permenant services of an Alzheimer’s Memory Care facility. Please call us so we can discuss options with you.
- Is the person with dementia becoming unsafe in their current home?
- Is the health of the person with dementia or my health as a caregiver at risk?
- Are the person’s care needs beyond my physical abilities?
- Am I becoming a stressed, irritable and impatient caregiver?
- Am I neglecting work responsibilities, my family and myself?
- Would the structure and social interaction at a care facility benefit the person with dementia?
Amenities We Offer
We are here to make the referral and admissions process as quick and simple as possible.
Our Admissions Coordinator and Registered Nurse Clinical Liaison are here to help you through each step.
Please download the admissions application below to start the process.
The completed application can be returned
to the Admissions Department by email, fax,
or U.S. Postal Service.