Nursing Home Volunteers in Nazareth, PA
Find Volunteer Opportunities For All Ages
Gracedale Nursing Home has numerous volunteer opportunities available for people of all ages, and we are always looking for groups or individuals to offer their services.
- Transporting residents to in-house therapy, clinic and beauty appointments
- One to one visits with residents
- Gift Shop Clerk
- Sharing personal talents to entertain residents
- Assist with field trips
- Help with social events and parties
- Pet therapy program
Once you have filled out your application and sent it to the Volunteer Department, you will be contacted for an interveiw. All prospective adult volunteers will be required to fill out a TB Screening and Testing Form and a Criminal History Record Check form during the interview. After clearances are received, you will be scheduled for an orientation session.
- Meeting new friends from other schools
- Becoming part of a team while learning interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Giving back to your community in one of Pennsylvania’s largest nursing homes
- Fulfilling a potential graduation requirement while adding an extracurricular activity that can be listed on a college application
Once you have filled out your application and sent it to the Volunteer Department, you and your parents/guardian will be contacted for an interview. During the interview, you will be scheduled for an orientation session.